I am not one to go all out with my make up for the holidays, like I say in the video, I don't like the 'I've put all of cosmetic glitters on my face, and look like a Christmas ornament now' look. However, if you do like that look, please don't feel offended for outing my opinion on festive make up. That being said, this is an incredibly simple make up look. It basically is one of those 'lots of lashes & bright lips' look, yet again.
I actually used the same products as in the look I posted last week. I just exchanged the Clinique Chubby Stick for a Dior red lipstick, and a red lip liner by Essence. Other than that, it is the same product arsenal.
Full list of products used
- The Body Shop moisturizing foundation
- Essence stay all day concealer
- Benefit moon beam highlighter
- M.A.C sheertone blush in pink swoon
- Essence I love extreme volume mascara
- Urban Decay NAKED flushed palette highlighter
- Dior diorific lipstick in diva
- Essence lip liner in red blush